Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome to the Randomness

Spring break must have gotten to me...because I'm jumping into the blogging world.  My husband will LAUGH in a major way if he finds out I'm online for teaching stuff in my free time...middle school just isn't quite the same as elementary.  :O)  I can't promise this will be interesting or witty like so many other blogs.  I mostly just steal ideas from other really creative people and then Doroth-ify them.  But either way - welcome to my randomness ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi new blogging friend! I am excited to have another blog to check out. I am a Texas teacher too. I would love to follow you but you have no follow button. I will stop back by.

    Welcome to blogging....you are going to love it!

    Come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, welcome to the blogging world...so much fun that's for sure. Good for you to try it out. I would love to follow you too - grab a follower button and we will be back. Have fun with it. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete