Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crafty Fun for My Student Teacher

So when my student teacher left our class in May I was feeling crafty.  Thanks to Pinterest I had some fun things to make her.


Thought I'd post my picture here since Pinterest won't let me upload it from my computer for some reason...I don't understand technology but I can find ways around it!  :O)

The school supply cake was fun to make from the directions I found.  In case you haven't seen one before - it is a paper towel roll with spiral notebooks around it.  Then you put crayons around the bottom layer, I did glue bottles and note cards for the middle layer (because that is what I had lots of), and glue sticks to hold the pencils on the top layer.  Then just add some cute ribbon, flowers, alphabet magnets, etc. and makes a big impact.

The kids really liked the school supply cake when we presented it to her.  The ABC flower jar was also a big hit with the kids.  I also made a crayon initial frame and little scrapbook for her. 

 Fun stuff ~

No comments:

Post a Comment