Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day


Wow!  I have been terrible about posting lately.  I’ve just been so lazy!  So here is a post Valentine’s Day post.  We have the students decorate their Valentine mailboxes at home.  For those of you who like to do it in class, you won’t end up with adorable boxes like this one if you do.  But to each his own…


 
For easy clean up I wrap my tables in butcher paper and throw on some heart cut outs.  The kids are so cute when they see it – “Oh, it just looks wonderful!”  I just love how excited they get about paper hearts.



Two pieces of advice: make a thank you poster for the day after and tape all your Valentine cards and drawings - they love to see that you displayed their gifts of love / buy Valentine cards and decorations the weekend after Valentine’s Day because they are super cheap (this works for any holiday).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment