Tuesday, April 2, 2013

FunPacks

Remember college?  I do...sort of...
 
Some of my favorite parts of college were all the projects that I did in my teacher prep program.  One of those projects was a FunPack.  These were little bags filled with books and activities for students to bring home.  Now that I teach first grade I have 5 FunPacks that I still use.  The hardest part of FunPacks is beginning them: you have to choose themes that you have books and activities, write out the info sheets for parents, figure out how to manage them, etc.
 
If you want to try - here are some of the forms I use.  You can always download them and edit - it's always nice to begin from somewhere.  That way you don't have to start from nothing!
 
 
 
Here are the FunPacks I use:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One other document - I print these labels and put them in the binder on Friday.  Since they are pre-made it makes it easier to put in and keep up with.  Anything to make these more manageable during the very busy times of year is a plus. 
 
 
I love FunPacks and more importantly, the kids LOVE FunPacks!  Hopefully this will give you some ideas make FunPacks a part of your class ~
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment